Get Over It
- •Man bunsWho cares? Buns aren't just for women and no matter your opinion on the aesthetic, sweeping statements of what should and shouldn't be a trend - especially categorized by gender - is close minded and directly affects other people's expression.
- •The concept of "basic"Boring. Think about the demand of what is provided to the masses. Think about how many septum piercings and pastel locks surround you before you shit on a North Face.
- •Pumpkin flavored backlashThere several flavors and dishes that are connected to certain seasons. Who cares. We're not collectively blowing out breath over popsicles during the summer.
- •BromanceStop your homophobic and femme phobic bullshit by nervously mocking male friendship with declaring that you're in love. You are in love. It's called being a friend. You can spend time together and talk and not fuck.
- •Reality TVYou watch it. Like any narrative, there is the lowbrow and there is the profound. A memoir is just as curated.
- •Celebrity mental illnessI can't imagine my numerous struggles and breakdowns being documented, barely digested and dished out in a fluff piece dismissing the illness behind my behavior. Amanda Bynes' wigs and erratic behavior shouldn't serve as entertainment but instead education.