Rachel Green Realizations During Round 4 of Watching/studying Friends
- •Jennifer Anniston is a solid actor and really fucking funny.
- •Rachel is the most complex and interesting character. Less typical Girl Next Door/ Flat Love Interest and more of an Every Woman.
- •Seriously, think about her story arc. The span of her looks, careers, relationship dynamics and the modernity of her life choices.
- •And also consider that she lacked one clear trait that her character was reliant upon ( i.e. Phoebe's quirk, Monica's neuroses, Joey's goof, Ross's lovable loserdom, Chandler's satcasm).
- •She was so wrong. They WERE on a break. But I still kinda get it.