Sweeping Cliched Heteronormative and Gendered Generalizations Experienced Through My Dating History
Tired but true. These dudes didn't understand:
- •The concept of body showering/not washing your hair every day.
- •The trauma that face scruff/stubble can cause on one's vulva.
- •Some women have facial hair too.And pubic hair. And leg hair. And underarm hair.
- •Stepping onto a mat or towel after showering.
- •The difference between tights, leggings and yoga pants.
- •The validity of PMS affecting a woman's mood and body due to hormones, pain and fatigue. The fact that the aforementioned does not negate the validity of her words/actions/thoughts/opinions/feelings.
- •Sexual butt stuff does not mean you're a gay man.Despite whether I'm into it or not, it's easier if you're just up front about it because it's a very specific location that is hard to find with cryptic directions.