This Concerns Me
- •How much my dad loves the song "Private Dancer" and how often he brings it up.
- •My cat's new frequent flatulence. But also how cute it sounds to me. For real, it sounds like a very succinct whimper of a puppy.
- •My guy's friend's friend's roommate changed the HBO GO login info.
- •The effects of L&O: SVU being my lullaby every night. Episode dialogue looping and seeping into my subconscious.
- •On that note, the fact that people don't seem to point out that Stabler has major issues besides his temper.
- •Deodorant giving me cancer.
- •I mean, just how often I think about my ideal charcuterie spread.
- •The probability of getting a heart attack from all of the cured meats I eat and mistaking it for a panic attack and reassuring my coworkers they don't need to call 911 while clutching my chest and digging around in my purse for Xanax.
- •The wedding photographer making us pose in corny ways like staring into each other's eyes or into the distance/our future.