MY FIRST 24 HOURS OF HAVING TINDER
I got tinder 24 hours ago because I downloaded it three weeks ago and never started using it. These are some of the things I noted:
- •The ability to swipe right and left on people is mildly entertaining for a few hours but after that it's weird.
- •Conversations that begin with "hey, what's up" are not particularly entertaining. But ones that begin with "okay let's talking Tay Tay" are better.
- •Some dude got shitty with me for not super liking him???
- •Guys that you message back, but you don't reply to straight away think it's cool to say "hey" again a little later just as a little reminder that they are still there. Weird.
- •All in all entertaining and to a point interesting but overly hyped and definitely not life changing. Possibly deleting tomorrow.