THINGS I THINK ABOUT WHEN I SHOULD BE SLEEPING
a glimpse into the mind of an insomniac
- •What's the symbolism in Mary Poppins? What was the point of the song "Feed the Birds" and that bid woman in general?As a child, she scared me. She probably would still frighten me. It was an irrational fear that I tucked deep inside.
- •I wonder what it feels like to just get in bed and fall right asleep.
- •Who was the actress in that movie "Thirteen" and what else did she do?Not the main girl but the one who became her friend who was the bad influence.
- •Lara Croft
- •Stones/gems/minerals/crystals that repel negative energyWhat follows this is me going to an online gem store and filling up a shopping cart of stones and crystals that one day I will actually purchase.
- •I need to clean my goddamn room and tomorrow will be the day it gets done.Spoiler alert: it never is.
- •Kurt Cobain death conspiracy.
- •Why is this happening to me?
- •I wonder if it's obvious to people who I haven't told that I'm an insomniac...Like do I look like one, does my face always look tired?
- •I used to be so obsessed with "House MD"Followed by looking up the plot synopsis of the episode where there's a guy who thinks he's a superhero and he falls off a building.
- •Why does Miyazaki food always look so good?Followed by looking up recipes, followed by reading plots of Miyazaki movies, followed by looking at stills of the movies.