OLD SHOWS I'D LIKE TO BE IN AND THE CHARACTERS I'D PLAY
(Or how apparently most of the best roles go to men) My first requested list! Feel free to add hypothetical suggestions of great characters I couldn't have been!
- •Latka Gravas in TaxiJust the best. I love all weirdos, but Andy Kaufman's weirdos were the best weirdos.
- •Jack Tripper in Three's CompanyAll that physical comedy. So good. So me. Wish they'd let me do more of it.
- •Balki Bartokomous in Perfect StrangersI'm actually not sure that I could have ever played this as well as Bronson Pinchot. I'm so impressed by the simple fact that a TOTAL 100% 90's sitcom character with a catchphrase he said in nearly every episode never became annoying and was always funny. "Don't be ridiculous" was ALWAYS funny. What a feat.
- •Judy Funnie in DougJudy ruled. She was unapologetic and hands down the funniest Funnie.
- •Paul Buchman in Mad About YouI don't care what anyone says- Paul Reiser is fantastic and so was this show. I could pull off Paul's neurotic yet charming vibes like nobody's biz. Cause, surprise! thats just me IRL.
- •Gilda Radner in Anything Gilda Radner did on SNLGold Standard for me. I wish I could ever even come close to Gilda.