TOP 10 SONGS TO REQUEST FROM THE DJ (AT ANY EVENT)
Weddings.. birthday parties... Quinceañeras.. You name it, I will request these songs there.
- 1.Everybody- the Backstreet BoysBackstreet's back. They're original, they're the only ones, and they are sexual.
- 2.I just had Sex- the Lonely IslandWhether you're going home alone or getting lucky, this song makes you feel like a winner.
- 3.Get Low- Lil Jon ft. the Ying Yang TwinsC'mon. You get to point to geographic locations while feeling like you're 15 years old all over again.
- 4.Gold digger- Kanye WestA sing-a-long classic. WE WANT PRENUP, YEAH!
- 5.Mambo No.5- Lou BegaAll of the Monica's, Erica's, Rita's, Tina's, Sandra's, Mary's, and Jessica's in the room will thank you for it.
- 6.Burnin Up- the Jonas BrothersThis track is literal 🔥🔥🔥
- 7.All star- Smash MouthThis was tied with "I'm a Believer". The Shrek soundtrack is just too damn good.
- 8.Fergalicious- FergieIf you're gonna booty shake to any song- this is it. Cuz this beat that's bangin is D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S.
- 9.Candy Shop- 50 CentSuch a forgotten classic. It will get the dance floor jam packed, hot as a tea kettle.
- 10.Hey Ya- OutcastWhen the night starts to slow down and you need to hype everyone back up, this is the one to turn to. Everyone knows the lyrics and I mean, what's cooler than being cool?