- •I'm lying in bed right now literally a ball of anxiety.
- •Some shit went down at work on Friday.
- •We had a big event last Sunday and I dropped the ball with an element of it.
- •Well not drop the ball but what I did didn't make things run as smoothly as they should have.
- •(It's complicated and this really isn't the medium to get into the details)
- •The outcome of it was not horrible but not as good as it should have been.
- •Anyway, my boss is upset and disappointed.
- •It was like when your mom says she's disappointed in you and you know that she doesn't trust you anymore.
- •My biggest anxiety trigger of all time is when I have let someone down or when someone is upset with me.
- •So this was horrible.
- •I was a mess all day on Friday and ended up writing my boss a lengthy email apologizing and outlining my steps of improvement.
- •(Sidenote: my office is very small and we are all very close and I love everyone I work with and admire them deeply. I am also the youngest employee by quite a bit)Except for the new hire who starts in April who is my age but that's besides the point except now I am afraid that they will like her more because she isn't A MASSIVE SCREW-UP.
- •Anyway I write the email and she responds saying thank you and that we would talk when she gets back.
- •Because she's on vacation for a week.
- •And guys, I'm stressing hard.
- •Because I don't know what she feels towards me.
- •And because the office vibe is probably gonna be off.
- •And I'm just pissed at myself.