STARTING WHOLE30 NEXT WEEK
Goodbye my cheese love, my pasta love, my bread love. I know I will cheat with alcohol.
- •My best friend/roommate/nonbiological sister is starting Whole30 next week to see if she can identify some potential food and digestion issues she has been having.
- •I've always wanted to do it but don't want to go at it alone so I'm going to do it with her!
- •We start January 4!
- •I'm looking forward to trying new recipes and getting back into cooking more!
- •I'm basically excited but a little worried because I know 100% that I am addicted to cheese.
- •I'd love any tips or suggestions if you've done it!
- •When I did it, since I don't like eggs, my go to breakfast was cut up sausage links or ground beef with a diced apple and some cinnamon all in a skillet til the apples are nice and coated with the cinnamon! Super good and filling.Suggested by @chrisfon
- •Dragon noodlesRecipe calls for noodles but I'm sure it'll taste just as delicious with any veggie or substitute noodle. Also I add a ton of veggies and tofu to the recipe which only calls for noodles, eggs, and green onions. One of my absolute favesSuggested by @Jacksalack