THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
happy holidays everyone!
- •Woke up to the sounds of gunshotsFolks going on an early Christmas morning hunt I guesssssss. That's New Hampshire for you.
- •Came downstairs to my parents already opening stockings, without their 3 children.It was 9:20. I guess roles have seriously been reversed.
- •Gave my parents the special present I had made for them.I got them a custom-made ornament of our late family dog, Echo. They started crying instantly.
- •Made mashed potatoes.This took me over an hour. I did it while my dad and brothers played with my dad's big Christmas present, the PlayStation VR set
- •Played with my aunt and uncle's dog.For hours. This is important. He's so cute.
- •Played with their cats.Not pictured but also so cute.
- •Ate food.With the fam.
- •Played lottery-palooza.Also with the fam. It's a massive scratch ticket festival. I got 7 scratch tickets and won nothing.
- •Got confused by another Natalie.My cousin brought his new girlfriend to the festivities. She's a couple years older than me and also named Natalie. I was constantly tripped up by countless questions directed at her. And presents that were for her and not me.
- •Ate more food.Dinner part 2 with my boyfriend's fam.
- •Watched The Hateful Eight.I saw it in the theater and liked it a bit more this time.
- •Received a Kill Bill-themed gift from my boyfriend and gave him a Kill Bill-themed gift.Our 6-year relationship often seems so linked to that movie. Maybe that's a list for another day.
- •Watched A Christmas Story.Still love it.
- •Played Mortal Kombat.My favorite video game.
- •Ate some more.Leftovers mannnnn.
- •Settled in for a long winters nap.