THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU'RE IN A ROTTEN MOOD/FEELING BLUE
According to me, an expert.
- •Make tea.If it's early in the day, make a nice green tea (maybe a variety that's mixed with some fruit). Later in the day, a lovely cup of chamomile will work wonders. Add honey to your tea if you like things sweet.
- •Clear your schedule.If you have plans, just say no! People will understand. You gotta take care of yourself now and you deserve it.
- •Go for a walk.A nice nature walk gives you that good, clean air and can be very therapeutic.
- •Get or make some good quality snacks.Cooking or baking always soothes me so if that's you thing, do it up! Whatever you do, get your favorite comfort foods!
- •Take a shower or a bath.Only do this step to do the next one because honestly I hate showering.
- •Apply a face mask.SO RELAXING. Your pores will be all open and receptive after your shower or bath so this is perf. Even for you boyz.
- •Get some comfy clothes on immediately.Sweats. Sweats. Sweats. Also no pants.
- •Get your snacks and your face masked face and get yourself in front of a TV.Watch a movie, something new or an old fav. Binge watch a show. Watch sports! Whatever you like, go forth.
- •If crafty do something while you watch.Knit a scarf, do some needlepoint, doodle, journal, etc, etc.
- •Wine!Get a bottle and apply liberally.
- •Oh take off that face mask.When it's dry and bask in your nice soft face.
- •More tea before bed!Very important.
- •If you still have energy, read a chapter or two of a book you've been neglecting.Reading helps to wind yourself down and a book can be a wonderful companion.
- •Thank yourself for doing nice things for you and only you!Thanking yourself is a very important practice.