TV SHOWS I NEED TO WATCH AS OF SEPT. 6, 2016
Please comment with suggestions or encouragement to watch those I have listed
- •Peaky BlindersMy parents are big into it as is my boyfriend. I've seen a few episodes and like the way it's done. Plus Cillian Murphy is a big time babe.
- •Grace and FrankieMy roommate loves this and has suggested that I watch it with her when rewatches it. From what I've observed, I want to be Frankie when I grow up.
- •Game of ThronesI think I got halfway through season 3 and then just stopped watching when I gave the show a shot a couple months ago. Whoops.
- •The Mindy ShowI've been meaning to get into this show for years!
- •30 RockI love The Office and Parks and Rec so I should probably watch 30 Rock.
- •LoveI've heard good things about this show. It's a Netflix show and usually those are pretty solid. Plus the stuff they wear is 100% my aesthetic.
- •The WireI've probably lied about seeing this a bunch but in truth I've only seen an episode or two.
- •DeadwoodWhy not.
- •The SopranosJust to round out my HBO neglect regret.
- •Stranger ThingsI watched the first episode a couple weeks ago and then tossed it aside. I should watch it as its right up my alley, genre-wise.
- •House of CardsTo see what all the fuss is about.