WHAT GAVE ME PAUSE
- •So I was in a tough place a couple weeks ago. Work wasn't going well, I was being very hard on myself, and I felt like I was spiraling.
- •I'm working on recovery now but I am feeling better. I wanted to share something that was said to me during my rough patch.
- •I was having dinner with my best friend of nearly 10 years and I was talking to her about what was going on what work.
- •I was feustrated, upset, and couldn't let it go.
- •She listened and, when I was done, her response included the link "I think you also have to realize, hopefully soon, that your job isn't your entire life."
- •That gave me a whole lot of pause.
- •And I'm still thinking about it.