WHO I SAW AT BONNAROO: DAY 4
This is the end!
- •Saint MotelGreat way to start the day off. Such a fun band and very strong set. They're new but I highly recommend them!
- •Father John MistyAmazing. I need to see him again.
- •Death Cab for CutieDeath Cab had so many hits that they literally did not play a non single in the entire set (maybe 1 but that doesn't really count). It was amazing and it led to so many singalongs and a very happy crowd. Hit after hit after hit. I was super impressed and liked them more than I did before.
- •Lord HuronOne of my all time favorite bands. Amazing, amazing set from them...the strongest I've seen them play! The crowd was so into it and that was amazing to be a part of. Check these guys out! My favorite show of the day.
- •Dead and Co.Very iconic and fun/beautiful to watch. Bob Weir gad some powerful and passionate words to share at the end regarding the Orlando tragedy which ending Bonnaroo on a strong note.