SWITZERLAND (ALL CAPS, YO!)
I am taking my bereavement time from my Dad's death on Sept 29, 2015. (Still hard to even type that)
- •I intentionally waited to take time off, knowing the deep feelings would surface, after the blur of the newness wasn't an exhaustive buffer.
- •I am in Switzerland for the month.
- •Staying in the tiniest little village outside of Interlaken.
- •Everything is super expensive, but I can always make more money, yet I can't make more life.
- •I am making some grief-work progress.
- •I am also experiencing the joy my Dad would want me to feel.
- •He loved the beauty of Switzerland and always wanted me to go. I can't share it with him, but I love knowing he was once here.