TEN THINGS I UNDERSTAND ONLY MARGINALLY BUT SPEAK ABOUT WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE 😬
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •IndiaYes, I was there for a month, but the country is too old and huge to think I can be an India guru. I am more of an India preschooler.
- •Cardio for over 60 minutes builds lung cells...or something on or in your lungs. My college coach would make us do 60+ minutes on Sundays. Yes, Sundays.
- •JuicingI have three awesome recipes that use the same 10 ingredients. There are thousands more recipes I could try.
- •NBAI knew all the team names and cities in the early 90s. My brother and I would quiz each other constantly. Now, my knowledge needs an upgrade but I still insist on joining conversations and then awkwardly ducking out.
- •NFLI play fantasy football in 2008 and 2009, but you would think I was Madden. I don't even know if that comment makes any sense.
- •Birth controlI definitely know what I need to know, but for some reason all my girlfriends ask me when they have a question about it. I'm just not going to assume why they ask ME.
- •North DakotaYes, I lived there for three years. But I can't even do the accent anymore.
- •The list appAs the first of my friends to discover this gem, I can say whatever I want, even though I've only been on for two months? See I don't even know how long I've been on. I am so full of BS...(@bjnovak)
- •Justin TimberlakePsych! I know all.
- •CrochetingI can make scarves, potholders, rags, strips of cloth, and coasters, square of course.