THANK YOU, LISTAPP POSSE
You guys are my jam!
- •It feels great to be accepted by "strangers"
- •And to only have positive comments
- •All the other social media sites I've ever been a part of, contains so much history, drama, and competition.
- •I am actually a person who people want to be connected with, from primary school to graduate school.
- •Yet, it all exhausts me. I appreciate people wanting to know me. But I've made it clear, they have many ways of being in touch with me, besides Facebook Twitter or Instagram.
- •I just want to thank everybody on ListApp.
- •I am a single woman in my thirties, a home owner, running a private practice, and it is hard to fit into the mainstream world of all the people I know IRL.
- •It might sound silly, but I tell my clients all the time, if it works for you, who cares if it sounds silly?
- •Listapp has been a breath of fresh air and given me access to new people with fresh ideas, and sometimes similar ideas.
- •I just want you all to know, this community has been inspiring, illuminating, encouraging, amusing, thought-provoking...and above all else...safe!
- •I feel I can be authentic, and still be safe.
- •I ♥️ you ListAppers!!!!!! And boo to all the people I know irl, who have not extended the same acceptance and support.