Trade seats with the therapist
Hi, I am Sarah. I am a counselor.
- •I think I have vaguely revealed that on here; afraid to be shut out.
- •I mostly work with children, teens, and families.
- •I specialize in areas of foster care, adoption, trauma, defiance, attachment issues, etc.
- •I want to have a conversation with YOU, my listamily©
- •What is weird about counselors?
- •Do you want to know what I am thinking when I meet you?
- •Any questions...I will answer honestly.
- •This job is so odd.
- •I started it because of my love, acceptance, and empathy for people.
- •It now takes up most my time and energy.
- •It feels weird to be paid, sometimes.
- •I connect with people, but legalities and ethics prohibit friendship.
- •Anyway, if you ever want to know what your counselor is thinking...
- •I will tell you!!!!