BOOKS THAT MY FAMILY OWNS SEVERAL COPIES OF
My mom has a condition where she is incapable of returning books from libraries so over the years of purchasing everything we read we have collected multiples
- •Love is a Dog from Hell by Charles BukowskiWe collectively own three copies of this book of poetry and I always find new ones. They mysteriously appear everywhere.
- •The Secret History by Donna TarttI hated this book but we have two copies
- •Franny and Zooey by J.D. SalingerMy copy of this belonged to a boy I knew in high school and still has his last name etched into it
- •Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- •Big Sur by Jack KerouacPicked up at the Henry Miller Library in Big Sur, twice.
- •Freedom by Jonathan FranzenOne of my favorite novels
- •One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia MarquezWould like to read this still