INSTANTLY PERK UP YOUR PLACE WITH...
It's the little things that make all the difference in your space (I want to hashtag interior design but we aren't doing hashtags here but at least now it'll come up if searched)
- •Textiles in the form of pillowsIndigo, batik, mudcloth, and bogolanfini. These words should be your best friends. Splurge with http://shoppe.amberinteriordesign.com/ or go to etsy and support small artists like https://www.etsy.com/shop/HomeGirlCollection?section_id=all&page=2 and https://www.etsy.com/shop/bohopillow
- •SucculentsBring green into your home! Succulents give texture and color into any space. Put them in adorable pots: http://heidiandersonstudio.com
- •An all white duvetThis is my personal preference. Go to Parachutehome.com and treat yourself to percale perfection
- •Art on your wallsShameless plug but if you haven't seen my dads photography you're missing out www.marklipsonphoto.com. (Yes I love succulents)
- •A small rugI've always loved a good 3x5 or 5x8 rug from west elm at the foot of a bed http://www.westelm.com/products/souk-rug-b865/?pkey=e%7Crug%7C274%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH