SOME THINGS I BELIEVE LEAD TO A HAPPIER LIFE
- •Having high self esteem
- •Eating wellThis is different for every person. My gluten could be your dairy could be his sugar. Pay attention to your body and how it feels when you eat.
- •Never deprive yourselfEat well but if eating well means feeling deprived screw it and eat some ice cream every now and then.
- •Everything in moderationI try and live a balanced life
- •Say "yes" to lifeSay yes to opportunities that challenge you. Say yes to the unknown.
- •Know your limits and flawsFight past them anyway. Be a better person today than you were yesterday.
- •Forgive yourselfHolding onto something you did wrong is so toxic.
- •"Perfect" is the enemy of "good"My mom told me this once during one of my perfectionist fits.