THINGS I HAVE LOST
Seriously just objects
- •A stuffed animal at a hotel when I was very young. I have a faint memory of driving to where the laundry was done looking for it. This memory is so old and vague that maybe it was a dream.
- •A Velcro wallet that I got from UCLA that had fifty bucks cash inside that I brought to elementary school one day and forgot had cash inside. Went to USC for college because of this theft obviously.
- •A Gap pink key-hole stretchy sweater. Material akin to those weirdly textured Michael Stars shirts. Lost it in Chinatown with my dad and @Z when I was about seven. Found out a few months later that matter could not be created nor destroyed and felt calmed about my lost sweater.
- •A platinum necklace that said love (with the Chinese love symbol) and a small diamond that I got for my bat mitzvah. Jennifer Anniston had the same one. I'd still wear it if it never ran away. I still look for it when I clean out old things.
- •A Tiffany necklace to my freshman dorm room.
- •My little Mujj notebook that has my initials in gold stickers on the front. Have you seen it? I've checked my car like five times.