THINGS I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A famous singer, age 3I decided against this pretty soon after because I did not want to get stampeded by fans.
- •An actress, age 5-10, on and off between 10 and 20. Still struggling with this one!Not sure why I wasn't afraid of getting stampeded for this one.
- •Chef, age 5Unclear about this one @Z
- •A stripper, age 8
- •Candy store owner, age 9I was a candy store owner for Halloween two years in a row
- •Ari Gold/talent agent extraordinaire, age 12/13Entourage really influenced my impressionable brain and I wanted to grow up to be Ari Gold himself. I imagined having a penthouse office all to myself and kind of run the world. In this dream I drove a teal Range Rover and had my own parking spot