πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€THINGS MY MOTHER HAS BEEN CONVINCED WILL KILL US πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Over the years my mother has thought the following to have lethal potential:
  1. β€’
    The printer
    It makes funny noises when it's on and therefore it will cause an electrical fire. When my mom leaves for a trip she asks that I make sure the printer stays off.
  2. β€’
    @Z's jelly shoes
    Zara once bought jelly shoes (those plastic, childhood, 90s ones) and our mom made her keep them outside because they emitted a toxic smell
  3. β€’
    My 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
    When the insulation system in this car heated up it emitted a smell most similar to the smell of crayons. My mom used to hug me and say with great concern, "you smell like your car." We sold it.
  4. β€’
    Paper lanterns
    If they aren't turned off the light bulb will overheat and the lantern will catch fire
  5. β€’
    The heater
    If left on too long it will cause carbon monoxide poisoning
  6. β€’
    The toaster oven
    Toaster ovens, if left plugged in, can spontaneously combust.
  7. β€’
    Nail polish
    Smells so toxic! Open a window when you paint your nails! Don't inhale those fumes!
  8. β€’
    Unprotected sex
    Don't even think about it!
  9. β€’
    Cigarettes
    This one is obvious and generally applies to all mothers but imagine how she reacted to my smelling like a known carcinogen if the smell of crayons bothered her.
  10. β€’
    Wearing necklaces to sleep
    They will catch on your bed post and you will choke and die!
  11. β€’
    My lists! They totally kill you every time πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜™ besos besos
    Suggested by Β  @J