💀💀💀THINGS MY MOTHER HAS BEEN CONVINCED WILL KILL US 💀💀💀
Over the years my mother has thought the following to have lethal potential:
- •The printerIt makes funny noises when it's on and therefore it will cause an electrical fire. When my mom leaves for a trip she asks that I make sure the printer stays off.
- •@Z's jelly shoesZara once bought jelly shoes (those plastic, childhood, 90s ones) and our mom made her keep them outside because they emitted a toxic smell
- •My 2002 Volkswagen JettaWhen the insulation system in this car heated up it emitted a smell most similar to the smell of crayons. My mom used to hug me and say with great concern, "you smell like your car." We sold it.
- •Paper lanternsIf they aren't turned off the light bulb will overheat and the lantern will catch fire
- •The heaterIf left on too long it will cause carbon monoxide poisoning
- •The toaster ovenToaster ovens, if left plugged in, can spontaneously combust.
- •Nail polishSmells so toxic! Open a window when you paint your nails! Don't inhale those fumes!
- •Unprotected sexDon't even think about it!
- •CigarettesThis one is obvious and generally applies to all mothers but imagine how she reacted to my smelling like a known carcinogen if the smell of crayons bothered her.
- •Wearing necklaces to sleepThey will catch on your bed post and you will choke and die!
- •My lists! They totally kill you every time 😜😝😙 besos besosSuggested by @J