Types of Post-Grad Friends, Told By Cheese
A note to the class of 2016
- •GruyereThis is the post-grad friend who's neck hurt post graduation from all those cords. This friend deferred law school to take a Fulbright. They report that it is, "challenging but rewarding!"
- •BrieThe only reason this friend is even remotely together is because of their rich parents. Their dad is paying their rent in Manhattan until they find a job.
- •CheddarClassic. This friend majored in finance/management and now has a 9-5. Checking all the boxes, playing by all the rules. The next step for this friend is the MBA.
- •FetaThis friend is falling apart, but it's charming and great. This friend can't hold down a job but loves to smoke weed and go on Chat Roulette.
- •Goat cheeseThese friends are usually up to something dope. They are creative, sensitive, and open to risk. They low key have a publisher interested in their manuscript.
- •SwissThis friend falls into a hole off the grid. Every so often, for a few months, this friend won't be online and will be hard to contact. The friendship snaps right back most of the time.
- •MozzarellaLovable, but boring. This friend is an accounting major who plans to get married at 25 to their long-term girlfriend.
- •WensleydaleThis friend has STILL not realized that they are gay.