BOOKS I READ IN FEBRUARY 2016
All fiction, all written by women
- •Girl Waits with Gun, Amy Stewart
- •The Crown of Embers, Rae Carson
- •The Bitter Kingdom, Rae CarsonBinge reading situation.
- •The Penderwicks on Gardam Street, Jeanne BirdsallI stinking love this family so much!
- •Life After Life, Kate AtkinsonWhoa.
- •Ruby Lee and Me, Shannon Hitchcock8 year old read it and so did I. Prompted good conversations about race and language.
- •Currently Reading: A God in Ruins, Kate AtkinsonThese books are long. Only about halfway through and so sad already about war and parenting and aging and love and loss.