CONCERTS I'VE BEEN TO
Subheading "white girl coming of age in the 90's" No pictures exist because this was the olden days.
- •1995-1999 a lot of Dave Matthews Band concerts. Like 10.
- •1995 Reggae on the River. Only remember Pato (or was it Buju?) Bantan. Was Eekamouse there? Eh. There were other Reggae shows during this time. Wailers, I think?
- •1995 Phish at the Shoreline Amphitheater. Totally remember the girls with dreads and apron dresses. Went as third wheel with my best friend and her high school boyfriend. They broke up not long after. Twist! They're now married. She's still my best friend.
- •1997 & 2005, Ben Harper in Santa Cruz and Los Angeles. He crowd surfed and I remember the wild look in his eyes.
- •Ozomatli x2, Santa Cruz 1997 and Orange County 2003. Pure joy.
- •Jack Johnson, at the Fonda and the Greek, 2002 and 2003.
- •2003? G Love at the Ford Amphitheater and House of Blues. HOB was coked out sausage fest. At the Ford the worst band opened called Strictly Stupid.
- •Ani Difranco in freshman year of college, Santa Cruz. My friend threw her panties on stage for Ani.
- •Staples shows: Dixie Chicks, Bon Jovi, 2003. Husband didn't want to go to either.
- •Matt Costa show at the House of Blues Anaheim, probably one of my favorites, 2006
- •Tristan Prettyman, saw her when she opened with G Love once and then headlined at a club in Hollywood. Her boyfriend Jason Mraz came out and all the girls acted like he was the Beatles. I didn't know who we was. 2005?
- •2007 - 2016: Have a kid! Don't do shit anymore.
- •NOTABLE EXCEPTION! 2012 Bruce Springsteen. Given amazing tickets and the Boss really puts on a show. I could see his sweat.