EULOGY FOR THE CHAMPS, MY FAVORITE PODCAST
It was a good run. We all knew it was coming, and I will miss you
- •Neal BrennanQuite a flattering picture.
- •Moshe KasherKind of a babe.
- •DJ Doug PoundWe hardly knew ye. Because he quit a while back. Also his comments were some of the most thoughtful and considered.
- •Neal, Moshe (and briefly Doug) would interview a person of color, usually black, often a comic.
- •Some of my favorites have been Felipe Esparza, Eric Andre, Russell Peters, Reggie Watts, Charlie Murphy, Blake Griffin, Hannibal BurressLots of others: Jerrod Carmichael, Cristela Alonzo, Wanda Sykes, Charlemagne the God
- •The intimacy of a podcast is feeling like you are sitting in a room with these guys, listening to this ongoing conversation
- •Sometimes sexist conversation, sure.
- •Sometimes arrogant
- •But always funny
- •And occasionally surprisingly honest and true and real
- •Goodbye boys, I'll always fuck with you and whatever you do next.