NATIONAL PARKS I'VE BEEN TO AS AN ADULT 🇺🇸
List inspired by @culture_czar. This medal emoji🏅indicates that my daughter has a Junior Ranger badge from the park.
- •Channel Islands🏅
- •YosemiteNothing compares. I visited week-long trips with my class grades 4-6 and still remember so much about it all.
- •Bryce Canyon 🏅I love those hoodoos.
- •Zion 🏅Stunning! I want to go back again and again. The colors! Magic.
- •Everglades 🏅Alligators!
- •Biscayne 🏅Underwhelming. The park's cool stuff is all on an island but there's no boat service? I wanna go back in a yacht owned by Pittbull.
- •Joshua Tree🏅The desert is so beautiful.
- •Grand Canyon🏅Pictures can hardly do this place justice. It's more beautiful than belief.
- •Death Valley 🏅I love love love it there. In January. The silence and night sky is incredible.
- •Glacier 🏅We go here every summer. I love it, the wildlife is bananas.
- •Next up this summer: Yellowstone and Grand Tetons! ✋🏾🇺🇸