ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
- •Honestly these days I wish I could just go back and relive a few days of being almost 9.
- •To remember the friend dynamics.Did I like boys? Did my friends? I don't think so, but I can't be sure. I'm pretty sure we could be mean AF, though.
- •To remember the complexity of the internal life of an almost 4th grade girl.
- •So that I can better understand and relate to mine.
- •I feel like we are standing standing on the banks of a river: mean girl friend drama, experimenting with "liking" people and peer pressure.With no choice but to watch as she wades through.
- •And I am terrified.(And possibly hyperbolic). But this is the scary part of raising a daughter.