How to Be a Badass Boss
A requested list from another badass (as well as kind and generous) former staff member.
- •Hire and Retain Badass EmployeesIf possible, make sure they are smarter than you. Make sure your inherited team has existing badasses or turn them into one quickly. If a person does not have the constitution for badassery, they don't belong on your team.
- •Admit You Don't Know Jack Shit When You Don't Know Jack ShitBe honest about your knowledge base. You can learn a lot from a good team or learn together.
- •Ignore Social Protocols Regarding Cussing at the OfficeSometimes it's a shitty day or that caller was a fucking idiot. It has to be said.
- •Remember That Life is as Important as Work.Pets get sick, cable guy needs to come over, cars break down. Give your people space and time to deal with life.
- •Bring Bacon For SnackBeats donuts every time.