My Problematic New Year's Resolutions
#394 To stop being the way that I am.
- •Stop voicing my opinions on sitcom TV.I understand that no one agrees that CBS is trash but I neglect to learn.
- •Stop saying "retweet" in casual conversations.
- •Stop referencing pop culture every time I open my mouth.I am not Shawn and Gus from Psych. *REPEAT* I AM NOT SHAWN AND GUS FROM PSYCH.
- •Question why every resolution so far is for me to stop myself.I am trash.
- •Become a vegan full time.This is already a path headed for destruction.
- •Finish developing and start producing my podcast with @marymurphyOur opinions are the new religion.
- •Be less problematic.Don't look at me.
- •Stop questioning the emotional concern behind every face my dog gives me.He stares reflectively A LOT. I'm perturbed tbh.
- •Exercise, like at least once.
- •Seriously question my lack of concern for my every day fashion senseI am uncaring.
- •Stop rolling my eyes so hard that I get a headache.
- •Get my shit together
- •Fight for equality and resist Trump
- •Finally read the eight books I've had stacked on my bedside table for the past year.I have not forgotten you, Cheryl Strayed.