My Problematic New Year's Resolutions
#394 To stop being the way that I am.
- 1.Stop voicing my opinions on sitcom TV.I understand that no one agrees that CBS is trash but I neglect to learn.
- 2.Stop saying "retweet" in casual conversations.
- 3.Stop referencing pop culture every time I open my mouth.I am not Shawn and Gus from Psych. *REPEAT* I AM NOT SHAWN AND GUS FROM PSYCH.
- 4.Question why every resolution so far is for me to stop myself.I am trash.
- 5.Become a vegan full time.This is already a path headed for destruction.
- 6.Finish developing and start producing my podcast with @marymurphyOur opinions are the new religion.
- 7.Be less problematic.Don't look at me.
- 8.Stop questioning the emotional concern behind every face my dog gives me.He stares reflectively A LOT. I'm perturbed tbh.
- 9.Exercise, like at least once.
- 10.Seriously question my lack of concern for my every day fashion senseI am uncaring.
- 11.Stop rolling my eyes so hard that I get a headache.
- 12.Get my shit together
- 13.Fight for equality and resist Trump
- 14.Finally read the eight books I've had stacked on my bedside table for the past year.I have not forgotten you, Cheryl Strayed.