Rogue One Characters Sorted into Hogwart's Houses.
Because this is obviously a pressing matter.
- •Galen Erso
- •Answer:Hella smart to be able to design the Death Star and rig it to have a weakness without the Empire realizing it. God bless.
- •Orson Krennic
- •Answer:Ambition consumes him and really isn't a good color for his health, but what can you do? He's a snaaaaaaaaaaake. 🐍
- •Saw Gerrera
- •Answer:Honestly, Saw is problematic af. I equate his extremist views to ambition, so obviously he's a snake too. He's slithering around messing shit up.
- •Bodhi Rook
- •Answer:He's seeks to help the team at every turn and is extremely loyal to Galen. Always wants to do what's right and honestly he's too pure for this world.
- •Baze Malbus
- •Answer:Strong and empowering to the team, but always making sure that Chirrut is ok. Fearless and loyal, not to mention his hair is lion-like TBH.
- •Chirrut Imwe
- •Answer:He's cool, calm, and collected. Helps Jyn and Cassian achieve important revelations throughout the film. Wisdom is just oozing out of his combat staff.
- •Answer:His sass and pure disdain for Jyn in the beginning is typical of a natural slytherin. He knows he's valuable and is cunning and cynical. Snake through and through.
- •Cassian Andor
- •Answer:He's loyal almost to a fault, because of his acceptance to kill Galen Erso blindly. His bravery to ignore the order and do what's right is what earned him a spot with the crimson and gold.
- •Jyn Erso
- •Answer:This one took a lot of deliberation, because I feel like Jyn is a HJP-esque character. She had the chance to choose which path she wanted and she chose to abandon her self-preservation and risk it all. So while there were some Slytherin tendencies, she ultimately became a Gryffindor.