The first five countries I'd like to visit that are outside the usual top five trip destinations
Still going through all of these requests! @Jaycer17 these are the places I want to see but desperately can't afford.
- 5.Namaqualand, NamibiaUghhhh just flowers upon flowers. Bye, I'll just lay here in this field forever and sing.
- 4.Lofoten Islands, Norway*Cue all of those obnoxious Frozen songs
- 3.Rangiroa, French PolynesiaApparently this place is known for its awesome scuba diving experience and I want to see a manta-ray.
- 2.Huacachina, PeruTwo words: Sand boarding. SAND. BOARDING. It's my summertime snowboarding dream!
- 1.All of IcelandTbh I just want to live here and walk every inch of this wonderful land of greenery, glaciers, and black sand beaches.