TV Universes I Would Thrive or Die In, Ranked
Requested by @marymurphy because she knows I'll spend hours on only this list. It's very methodical.
- 13.Gossip GirlI would suffocate from the pettiness and then die. UGHHHHHHH. I am Nate punching this entire show.
- 12.Vampire DiariesOk would be successful, but also high key over it with all of the pointless romantic tension and redundant cure talk. Elena can GTFO. Eventually would 10/10 kill myself to escape the stupidity. STAHP CRYING BONNIE.
- 11.The Walking DeadY'all imma be real. Would survive, but would not be happy about it. I'd kill those stupid walkers repeatedly, until I gave up hope of ever getting a real shower again in that shitty world. And then I'd just let god take me. I literally hate this show not sorry about it.
- 10.Edge of TomorrowWould channel my Emily Bluntness and T.H.R.I.V.E. but then the day would start over and like tbh what's the point amirite?
- 9.Hunger GamesI'm confident that I would make it to the top two at least, but then I would say something stupid and my life would end. Just your Average™ dystopian day.
- 8.Stranger Things80's me would be hella into kicking a demagorgon's assssssssss with the boys and Eleven. Give me a baseball bat IM LIVIN.
- 7.Gotham/ArrowThey both have the same ViBe. Team Arrow would be L.I.T. and I'd obvs be BFFs with Thea, but I'd also slap Oliver upside the head repeatedly for being too self-sacrificing. And idk if I'd be ok with holding that continuous responsibility. I'd defs hangout with Cat in Gotham all day eerrrrry day tho.
- 6.Good Girls RevoltMy feminist self would join the revolution and my mouth would get me in some heated ~debatez~, but thriving is subjective.
- 5.Lord of the RingsOk now we're getting somewhere, although I refuse to thrive unless I was born an elf. And unless I was in love with a king. Basically, be Arwen or be NOTHING.
- 4.The Flash/Supergirl10/10 would THRIVE. Would prefer Supergirl's earth to Barry's but would be content either way. Just give me some powers or a tricked out DEO gun and I'd die of happiness. Also with any excuse to actually know Lena Luthor and Alex Danvers, I'd be catatonic. So this could actually go either way.
- 3.Avatar the Last Airbender🔥🔥LORD GIVE ME FIRE. 🔥🔥
- 2.The 10013/10 would thrive. I'd have killed that idiot Jaha LOOOOONNNNG before any of that shit with the AI happened. And I would have been Lexa's god damn personal bodyguard if it would have helped. #stillnotoverit.
- 1.Harry PotterI mean was there ever any doubt and do I really need to explain this AT ALL?? Mmmmk lemme give you a mental picture: Pink Satan vs. Me the battle of wills. She'd drown in my ability to breakdown every one of her petty, Fudge licking statements. *Cue me breaking every single one of her ugly-ass cat plates.