Wizarding Modes Of Transportation, Ranked
God DAMNIT @supabg you've found my vice in all things Harry Potter.
- 16.Boat in a Cursed Cave full of InferiABORT MISSION. It literally could only end in fire and Harry should have just cast Aguamenti straight into Dumbledore's desert mouth.
- 15.TrollBoogies. Vertigo. Troll smell. No thank you.
- 14.Rogue Gringott's Trolley10/10 wouldn't recommend this choice of transpo, because jagged rocks do not make for nice safety nets.
- 13.Slippery Snake Skin Covered PipeIt's like a giant slide full of dead scales and rat feces. It's not the rollercoaster of everyone's dreams.
- 12.Floo PowderCharcoal and ash is only marginally better than fecal matter, but there's a chance you'll have the black lung if this mode is used excessively.
- 11.Vanishing CabinetOk now we're getting somewhere; however, make sure that the chosen cupboard is in working order. Otherwise you'll end up stuck in a toilet like Montague.
- 10.Flying MotorbikeHas the potential to be extremely fun and carefree! Would not board if there's even a 0.0067% chance of being attacked in the air.
- 9.Angsty Flying CarAgain this is also potentially exhilarating, but apparently Ford Angela's contain maaaajor teenage angst when crashed into a whomping willow.
- 8.PortkeyBlissfully airy. If you know how to land. PEDDLE THOSE LEGS CEDRIC.
- 7.Dragon Ex-detainee87% chance of a rocky start, but the final views of the countryside zooming below you will be worth the turbulence. (maybe)
- 6.Magical LocomotorThe equivalent of ~vanilla~ magical transportation. You like safety and comfort? Welcome home. LAME-Os.
- 5.ThestralIt's like your very own Pegasus from the Underworld! Make sure to have plenty of raw meat on hand though, or you could end up losing yours.
- 4.ApparitionJarring when your entire body compresses, but the time factor overrides most of the discomfort.
- 3.HippogriffMythical creatures are obviously the most promising modes of getting from one side of the massive lake to the other. You don't even need reigns!
- 2.Pure SmokeI want to be able to dissolve. That is all.
- 1.BroomstickHonestly was there ever any doubt. All of us have the dream that one day flying broomsticks will actually be invented and Quidditch will FINALLY become real.