THINGS I HOPE GO AWAY IN 2016
I realize it's not yet Christmas, but I'm ready to start thinking about next year. What would you like to see go?
- •A cappella groupsThey've had a good run. But I've had enough, time to go back to working at Gap.
- •Donald TrumpNot in an "I'm putting a hit out on him" way, but more of an "I hope he realizes the best way he can serve America is to move to an off-grid cabin in southern Oregon" way.
- •ISISNot Lord Grantham's unfortunately named dog.
- •Adult Coloring BooksThese are almost as creepy as Adult Coloring Books would be.
- •I don't mean to be redundant, but ISIS.Suggested by @biz
- •Mass shootingsSuggested by @aniko
- •The Fanduel/Draftkings commercialsSuggested by @aus10
- •TIME person of the yearSuggested by @grumpus
- •My crush's girlfriendI know, I know, you thought I was nicer than that.Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •MENINSMSuggested by @dre____
- •Smoothie BowlsBecause, slurping a smoothie up with a spoon makes me want to die a little.Suggested by @soletshangout