THINGS I MISS ABOUT OLD SCHOOL CELLULAR PHONES.
The phone I used growing up was literally tethered to the wall.
- •Pigs-tail antennae that told the world you had a car phone.
- •T-9 predictive texting that could read my freak'n mind.
- •People buying fake magnetic pigs-tail antennas to look like they had a car phone.
- •That clicking sound my radio would make just before my phone rang.
- •Voice pagers at high volume
- •Super-loud tones
- •Having my ringer hooked into my horn so it would blow when I got a call.
- •Buff arms from lifting early hand-held phones.