MUSIC OF DECEMBER 2015
I add way to much music to my iTunes and need to keep it in order somehow! For reference of course when I need to pick what's worth putting on my phone/into a playlist/needs a re-listen/ etcccc.
- •Archy Marshall "A New Place 2 Drown"Pitchfork was like "BNM" and I was like "okay, gimme", and with an uplifting title like that how could I not. I haven't listened yet ✌️
- •Ásgeir "In the Silence"I really just wanted one song but why stop there
- •Carly Rae Jepsen "E•MO•TION"
- •Dawn Richard "Blackheart"
- •Jeremih "Late Nights"The album cover sucks, a lot. Like it means nothing and really doesn't even clarify if he's getting into or out of the vehicle. But I'm starting to really feel this hip-hop/r&b vibe stuff with the empty space instrumentals
- •Junglepussy "Pregnant With Success"
- •Kehlani "You Should Be Here"🔫Jealous
- •Majical Cloudz "Are You Alone?"Actually bought the vinyl w digital copy 🤘because I support artists. Do wish that the cover art was prettier though.
- •Thundercat "The Beyond/Where the Giants Roam"I thought I'd try but I don't think I'll be revisiting this one much