Top 7 Fast Food Strawberry Shakes
Currently on a local tour in search of the greatest strawberry shakes in my area. Although I am not completely done with my journey, this is what I can conclude so far.
- •1. In-N-Out BurgerArguably the best taste I have ever experienced in my life. Will most likely reign as #1 forever. Very smooth, creamy, and thin.
- •2. SmashburgerThe use of Haagen-Daas ice cream is a major advantage that Smashburger shakes have going for them. Somewhat thick, and full of real strawberry.
- •3. WhataburgerVery thick. Would recommend letting it melt for a couple minutes. Overall, very solid strawberry shake, great taste.
- •4. PDQVery similar to Smashburger, minus the Haagen-Daas. Goes for more of the "authentic" strawberry taste. Not as thick as Smashburger, yet nearly as delicious.
- •5. Chick-fil-ANever been the biggest fan of Chick-fil-A shakes. Good taste, once again more authentic strawberry, but it just never stuck out to me.
- •6. McDonald'sHere it is. Mickey D's. Similar to Chick-fil-A, McDonald's strawberry shake is certainly not bad tasting, it's just not something that my heart desires. Pretty thick considering the weakness and fragility of McDonald's straws.
- •7. Sonic Drive-InAnd the bottom of my list. Oh Sonic. This is where my list gets to the "shakes where the work it takes to drink them isn't even worth the average taste." EXTREMELY thick. That type of shake where you literally have to use a spoon to consume it. Taste maybe reaches average on the scale, but not worth the overly expensive price or the work needed for consumption.