FAVORITE CURRENT SEATTLE SPORTS FIGURES
- •Russell WilsonCan't have a Seattle sports list without this man. A winner on and off the field. I get very emotionally invested in sports, so I almost feel like I owe Russell a "thank you" for the success on and off the field he has brought to Seattle. A God-fearing man and the face of our most popular franchise. The perfect role model in the perfect position to positively influence. We are spoiled right now.
- •Felix HernandezThe King. Our ace. Arguably the best starter in all of baseball. Re-signing with the Mariners while in the midst of this transitioning period says a lot about him and what he wants to do for this city. What his numbers could look like with a little run support... 🙄 thank you for believing in this organization!
- •Tony ZychNot a name many know... yet. In due time... 98mph fastball with a nasty slider that can be dropped in any count. I'm very thankful to have gotten to know Tony through golf and our multiple rounds together. Always was real cool to me and I'm grateful for that. Looking forward to more rounds this season!
- •Paul RichardsonAnother name some may not know. Got the quickest move off the ball I've seen from a Seahawk wide receiver in a while. And has very reliable hands. Hasn't dropped a pass in his professional career yet. Give this man the snaps and the targets and he will be something special, said it from day 1. Praying for a full-speed healthy season...
- •Earl ThomasHe does everything the RIGHT way. Does get national respect and recognition, but still not as much as I think he deserves. At least a top two free safety in the NFL. Is calm when he has to be, fires his team up when he has to, and all in between. There are few things I enjoy more than watching him scream and jump on Kam like a little kid when Kam lays into somebody... It's easy to see the passion he plays with.