ACTORS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO SEE A MOVIE
As someone who still likes to think of himself as an actor at heart, I tend to favor movies with actors that make me say "Ugh they're so good, I never would have thought to play it like that!" So here's the list of actors that make me hate my life with how amazing they are.
- 1.Christoph WaltzEver since he burst onto the scene in Inglorious Basterds, he's shown his masterful work with dialogue is second to none. Hearing him speak is like poetry especially during his long monologues. I'm excited to see how he does in Spectre, I'm sure he will kill it as well.
- 2.Tom HardyNow I'll be the first to admit Mr. Hardy definitely doesn't have the most consistent line of work but when he's on the man is ON! I've found he works best as a supporting actor, he always helps give movies the much needed boost not to mention this man has the best control over his body I've ever seen. No one has made more transformations for roles than this man.
- 3.Leonardo DiCaprioWill he ever get the Oscar? What more does the man have to do? He is one of the few actors who loses himself in performances still. In a world full of generic white male leads, Leo stands out as the best to still be doing it.
- 4.Jake GyllenhaalJake gets better with time, he's like a fine whine. Each role he gets he becomes more and more in tune with what his limits are and then smashes right through them like the mirrors he tends to smash in his roles. Nightcrawler definitely got people's attention as to how far he's willing to go for a role and I just can't wait to see what other parts he has in store for us.
- 5.Michael B. JordanThe list wouldn't be complete without a member of young Hollywood and who better to pick than Mr. Jordan? Ever since his Friday Night Lights days I've followed him and ever since then his roles have become more and more deep. He continues to handle each role with poise and a charisma that is unmatched. Creed is gonna be the role that sends him over the top, just wait!