AMUSING PIECES OF BRAZILIAN "JOURNALISM"
These are a few of my favorites "news" that seem more like an April's Fool joke. Sorry for the poor English translation, I'm trying.
- •Confectioner doesn't understand client's wish and decorates cake with picture of a pen driveExactly what it seems: the client put the picture inside the pen drive, but the confectioner thought it was a Pen Drive's cake.
- •Mouse is domesticated and used to help drug traffic in a prison in Tocantins
- •Councilwoman asks for a minute of silence in a session after George Clooney's wedding
- •Stressed with passengers, driver abandons bus in the middle of the street
- •Woman gives to the police a capybara she treated like a son(the picture is of a party she threw said capybara)
- •Man who ran dresses as Hulk can't go back to human formHe painted himself and wasn't able to wash it off hahahahaha
- •OBGYN reveals myths and truths about dental caries
- •Daughter reveals to mother that she's going to change her name to BeyoncéI'm 99.9% sure that this show is pure fiction for audience because they show some bizarre things (although this example is v relatable), but they make me lol. This show, for example, airs EVERYDAY and you can see cases like this or friends who threat roommates by saying they'll need to move to a tree house. Maybe I'd like to think it's fiction because I can excuse myself this way? (but no, I'm pretty sure it's fiction)