TODAY I MET MY FAVORITE AUTHOR AND IT WAS AWESOME!
I've been loving Meg Cabot for a LONG time and her books helped me A LOT, so when I learned she was coming to my city I properly freaked out and today I finally met her and it was SUPER GREAT!
- •I wondered for a long time what to give to her as a gift, because gifts are important and I'd like to show in a small way how thankful I am so I made little magnets based on some of her books.
- •This was my favorite oneIt's Jesse, from The Mediator series, my favorite book series ever. He is in love with Suzannah, a human and she is also in love with him because he is the most handsome ghost ever and I still don't understand why this isn't a tv show, but ok
- •I also made this with is a little miniature of her head (I know it doesn't look that much alike) and a M with some of her book covers. I'm actually proud of this, this is a new feeling
- •The event was scheduled to 5pm, so I left the house at 5am to get my pass!
- •Long story short THIS IS ME HUGGING HERshe read my name on the post it and was like HI NATHÁLIA and I almost had a stroke??? idk
- •And me trying to speak in English and failing miserably but she was like oh calm down, I die with the cuteness
- •and this is me trying to say I made something for her
- •and here when she opened itthanks to the guy who was helping her with gifts tho, because it was super wrapped and it was almost impossible to open
- •and she said thank you many times and that it was super pretty and I nearly died and she said ok we'll take a picture with it in the front
- •AND THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW I DIED!
- •jk we even made it to the local newsthe subtitle says "Meg Cabot with reader and a gift received in the autographs session"
- •THIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD DAY IMOthis is my holy shit I can't believe this is actually happening face