EPISODES OF DRUNK HISTORY I COULD NARRATE
Inspired by erryone but mostly @amieshmamie cause her Drunk Listory idea is what made me wanna surf the title wave.
- •The Life of President EisenhowerWhen I dropped out of college I decided to fill my time reading Presidential biographies and the librarian suggested one of his first, instead of reading multiple presidents I just read four Eisenhower bios oops.
- •The rise and fall and apparently rise again of the Republican Party(pretty much happens when I get drunk anyway)
- •The Life of President Herbert HooverI fell in love with Iowa when I lived there for two years, President Hoover is the only President to hail from that great state and he's so cool and everybody needs to stop 👏🏽 hating 👏🏽 on 👏🏽 him 👏🏽
- •The decline of Rockford IllinoisCity leaders have been making stupid choices for two hundred years and we wonder why our city is in last place in everything good and first place in all bad stats.
- •The Chicago Cubs History⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️