HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A LAUREN GRAHAM APPRECIATION LIST
Lauren Graham turns 49 today, let's appreciate one of the most incredible women in pop-culture today!
- •Lorelei Gilmorejust, the range of emotions Lauren Graham acted perfectly in this show. and the number of words she spoke in short amounts of time. Lauren Graham had us all wishing for such a close bond with our mothers
- •Sarah Bravermanhow many actors get a chance to have a SECOND career-defining role? and once again, this woman SLAYS in her role as a single mother. They may sound like similar roles on paper, but Sarah Braverman and Lorelai Gilmore are two of the most distinctive characters in modern television, and not many actors could handle that kind of role for that long, TWICE
- •The best TV familiesremember that time Alexis Bleidel and Mae Whitman fought to the death for their TV mom's affection?
- •AND THEN SHE WROTE A BOOKand guys. it's so good. I tore through it in about two days, I couldn't put it down! It follows the life of a girl named Franny trying to make it as an actress in New York City. and it's funny and it's cute and you read it in Lauren Graham's voice and I love it. also I read Ellen wants to make it a TV snow and that would rule.
- •She just slays
- •So excited for what comes next for her!New season of Gilmore Girls on Netflix, hopefully more novels, and someday a killer autobiography? Fingers crossed!
- •Happy Birthday, Lauren Graham!