IN HONOR OF THE FIRST WEEK OF SPRING RAIN, "PHYLLIS VANCE'S CLICHES FOR RAINY DAYS"
"Phyllis says the same twelve clichés every time it rains. So, I promised everyone that if she says them all by noon today, I will send out for hot chocolates." - Jim Halpert, @TheOffice
- •"Whoo! Wow, it is raining cats and dogs out there. Holy moley!"
- •"Oh, nobody knows how to drive in the rain."
- •"You know the roads are actually the slickest in the first half hour?"
- •"Oh, the plants are gonna love this."
- •"I actually sleep better when it's raining."
- •"The rain makes me want to stay home, curled up with a good book."
- •WHAT ARE THE OTHER SIX?@TheOffice, please advise.