IN HONOR OF THE FIRST WEEK OF SPRING RAIN, "PHYLLIS VANCE'S CLICHES FOR RAINY DAYS"
"Phyllis says the same twelve clichés every time it rains. So, I promised everyone that if she says them all by noon today, I will send out for hot chocolates." - Jim Halpert, @TheOffice
- 1."Whoo! Wow, it is raining cats and dogs out there. Holy moley!"
- 2."Oh, nobody knows how to drive in the rain."
- 3."You know the roads are actually the slickest in the first half hour?"
- 4."Oh, the plants are gonna love this."
- 5."I actually sleep better when it's raining."
- 6."The rain makes me want to stay home, curled up with a good book."
- 7.WHAT ARE THE OTHER SIX?@TheOffice, please advise.