MY CELEBRITY CRUSHES
- •Rose ByrneWaiting for her to take one serious role that shows the world how talented an actress she is. She's just so cute and has the adorable accent and I love her.
- •Natalie PortmanI love her voice, any anyone that can rock a shaved head is clearly just drop-dead gorgeous. She's Harvard educated and so skilled as an actress. I don't know why but I feel like someday she'll start directing films and she'll be so good at it.
- •Jared LetoMy man crush goes to Jared Leto. His voice is so hauntingly beautiful and his work as a musician is incredible. He's also an Academy Award-Winning actor and his acceptance speech was beautiful. Plus that beard. and those beautiful eyes.
- •Milana VayntrubAlso known as Lily the AT&T girl. Which is really all I've seen of her and she's so freaking cute. She has a small role in that new Netflix show "Love" and did very well in that, excited to see where her career goes!
- •Ariana GrandeOkay I don't love her music but I love her in interviews, especially on like Jimmy Fallon or SNL, her impersonations are seriously killer.
- •Selena GomezI had a crush on her when I was in high school and she was on Disney channel and it just never went away. She's gorgeous.
- •Emma WatsonDid you guys see the video of her beat-boxing for Lin Manuel-Miranda?? She's so. damn. cute. But also she's an ivy-league educated actress that is extremely talented and uses her fame to promote important causes. She's passionate and intelligent and cool and fun. The UN Goodwill Ambassador struck gold when she was cast as Hermione Granger but since then she's truly made an awesome name for herself.