MY NINE CIRCLES OF HELL
Inspired by Dante and @joemurphy. I probably shouldn't be giving The Big Guy any ideas...
- •An eternity of it being 11:30 when I have to turn in a paper at midnight on dial up Internet.
- •Slightly worse, an eternity on hold with Comcast Customer Serviceinspired by @joemurphy
- •A neverending elegant and endless library, but where every book I open is just a crappy young adult dystopian/romance novel
- •An argument with that girl from college who was the embodiment of this meme, FOREVERnot that I mind debate with people who have different views than me, in fact I love that. But this girl was that kind of person that was a liberal cause it's cool, thought she knew everything, was actually very ill-informed but stubborn as hell. Couldn't tell you why she believed in the policies she did, she could only tell me I was wrong.
- •Or, even worse, an everlasting discussion with that person that tries to convert everyone to Christianity but their only argument/answer to any question is "well the bible says so"please. please. just know why you believe what you believe.
- •Babysitting misbehaved children for all of eternityI despise children.
- •An eternity stuck in a room with that one friend who thinks the Harry Potter movies are better than the booksNo. No God please no. no. nooooo.
- •An eternity at Michael and Jan's horrific dinner party"Babe?" for eternity.
- •Eternal Frappuccino Happy HourBeing on bar at Starbucks during Frappy Hour, at a Starbucks location next door to a private high school, with a partner that called off sick. If God deems me worthy of the worst imaginable punishment, this would be it.